Sunday, March 11, 2007

Lets start it again.

Okay it is about that that i start blogging, lots and lots.

What to talk about first? Hmm let me think of an topic... Music? sounds good for now...

Okay... I like trance...Well okay that isn't the only thing I like... It's basically just what sounds nice... That's why my taste differs allot... meh don't really feel like talking about music... Hmm Movies!!

I like movies allot, it's always fun to see a good movie (who disagrees?). There are so many movies i like, some with sensless too obvious humor and some that are just complicated... I like the crap with Leslie Nielsen, and that is just way too... Meh it's just so dumb.. Or Dumb and Dumber!! You know what I am talking about if you've seen it's soooo horrible but i just has some good moments where you are rolling on the ground from laughter... Something else!! The Silence of the Lambs!! I just watched it again and it was still scary(last time was when is was 12 or something), the acting is just so great in that movie and the story is good and scary...(crap already finished my water bottle...still thirsty T_T).

It is daylight saving time again!!! Summer is coming!!! =D, annoying though 1 hour less... Especially when you find out that it's already 6 am on sunday... But yea I don't really care about time the much as long as everyone has fun it's good =)...

Its so warm outside!!! It's great, feels allot like it's becoming spring!! People walking outside without coats, just in T-shirts and stuff. It's great!!

Okay that's it for today, it was a nice Lazy Sunday

More tomorrow before class ;), need to catch up =P

6 comments:

Super Saiyan said...

Congratulation for writing your first blog. It seems that Scott sceared you :P. Anyways, nobody disagree that it is fun to watch a movie. Gook Luck with your next blogs
Goku= Super Saiyan= Mohammad

Scott Douglas said...

Holy Cow! It's a blog from Gerard! This is totally wonderfully. I hope it is the start of many interesting musings from your keyboard.

Hey, did you know that Leslie Nielsen is Canadian?

EsTella said...

Hi there> I like moives,too and I just watched American Pies Recently> It's a kinda***

Nikolay said...

Congratulations with your secong blog, keep up blogging, I did ot blog last semester, that why I am repeating.

Leslie said...

Hi Gerard:
haha... it's my first time to leave a comment on you blog. I am sorry about that.
You are very funny, smart and kind person. if you do more and more blogs, we can understand you well.^-^

anna said...

Hi Gerard,
You are one the most talanted students among us. Aren't you interested in studying English or you dont except the local rules? When I first met you before the speaking placement test I thought that that you are a native speaker.
Yulia.