Friday, January 19, 2007

School...

School once again... Finally started again and it's going okay. Its kind of fun to be ''studying'' again, untill now class hasen't been very hard but that might change in the future.


My thought's about LEAP 4 are... It's fun to do, I'm interested in English and I want to be able to speak it fluwently and get good at writing and reading as well. Everything is okay with school, it's loads of fun to hang out here, and i live on campus as well so that's grate. My class is okay till now, there are some guys to have fun with but the rest is kind of quiet. But it's an university degree level program so that should be normal... Kind of boring though...But fun nevertheless.


So we got to keep a blog for our classes, kind of weird, never had to do anything like this for school but I guess it's better then writing essays (for real).

And now i need a good title for my blog...Help me thing people!!!

Oh yea my name is Gerard, and drunk people call me Phil becouse they find Gerard hard to pronounce... Canadians...

8 comments:

Sane A said...

Hey steven Gerrard :P thanks for you comment man cool blog!

and why the heck does my title remind you of Snakes on a plane ? hehe

Take Care Man.

Jennifer said...

Title? How about Gerard's Paradise~~ Honestly, your English is pretty good! You'll ne okay in this semester~~ Good luck!

Happy Amy said...

HI~I am Amy!hope u know who I am~ I hate titles either!that's annoying....
I am sure that u will have fun in Leap4a~~~and in Calgary~

Scott Douglas said...

Hmm, so you like blogs better than writing essays. Hmmm . . . . perhaps I should make everyone write more essays.

Unknown said...

hey u druken, but sweet guy! it's me! Yewon! lol
so u made this blog for class! cool! good 4 u! i think u can teach me later right? lol
hm............did u go to bar again? oh man~~~~u should stop it! otherwise u'll get my medicine skills! lol
let's talk later. i'll call ya tomorrow! cya~~~

Happy Amy said...

Thanks for ur suggestion! Actually, I have already read Angels and Demons, but in Chinese....I like it soooo much!!!~~~ I hope someday it will be showed in a movie too like The Da Vince code!!

anna said...

Your English is very fluent and sharp. It looks like you are aware of the local jargon. You have a lot of friends. No doubt, you'll succeed in fulfilling the LEAP program.
Yulia.

Jennifer said...

Hi~
u know what?
I think u should add a new one !!
hoho~~or u will do a lot in the future~ good luckkkk!